Finaly found one .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finaly found one .

After a month of looking and traveling miles I've found a ds . Right spec nearly the right price. And believe it or not in my home town at a mail dealer witch I do work for. Picking it up Friday. The missus is not happy it is her car and she's at work so iv got to pick it up.

Woohoo!

Oh that sucks! Bet she was really looking forward to picking it up

Buy her a new keyring for her new DS key and pop it in a little gift box for when she comes home
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by hollydog View Post
      The missus is not happy it is her car and she's at work so iv got to pick it up.
      I can see it becoming your car after you drive it It's that good you won't want to hand over the keys :P
      Aka:
      Alex

:ds3:
      Blue Phoenix
      DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

What did you get?
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

A 2012 .9k miles . white, black roof 1.6 vti style plus . Not sure what comes standard with these. We have satnav, rain sensitive wipers . auto lights, parking assist, folding door mirrors.
          As for it becoming my car . I paid for it. I'm sure the missus said . what's mine is mine and what yours is mine as well. lol.
          Sticking to my 997 and transit van.

Comment

A 2012 .9k miles . white, black roof 1.6 vti style plus . Not sure what comes standard with these. We have satnav, rain sensitive wipers . auto lights, parking assist, folding door mirrors.
            As for it becoming my car . I paid for it. I'm sure the missus said . what's mine is mine and what yours is mine as well. lol.
            Sticking to my 997 and transit van.

Comment

^ Oooohhhh spooky - same answer 16 mins apart, we've officially entered the Twilight (not the crappy Vampire thing) Zone !
              sigpic

Comment

Just pick it up. first impressions are very good.

Comment

Hi everyone, Im a newbie too although i havent found mine as yet. hoping to go find 1 tomorrow. looking for a brand new ds3. would anyone recommed a spercific model?? and im so unsure about what colour to have ;(((

Comment

If budget isn't an issue I would recommend a DSport+ you can get these across the range I think, your next choice is THP155 for a fan of petrol or a eHDi 115 (maybe new models out now with slight improvements in bhp) if you prefer diesel with free road tax !

Colour - well that is really personal, so many to choose from now

Welcome to the club !
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                      If budget isn't an issue I would recommend a DSport+ you can get these across the range I think, your next choice is THP155 for a fan of petrol or a eHDi 115 (maybe new models out now with slight improvements in bhp) if you prefer diesel with free road tax !

Colour - well that is really personal, so many to choose from now

Welcome to the club !
                      Thankyou... i think im going to go for a diesel... Im really stick with colours, i like the cherry red but understand you have to pay nearly £500 extra for having this colour, or do i go for white which i love and this is the standard colour that's free.
                      oooo decisions decisions.
                      Also has anyone got or know anyone who has the convertible edition? Would love to have a look at one of these too. Just wondered what the reviews were like...

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve01 View Post
                        Thankyou... i think im going to go for a diesel... Im really stick with colours, i like the cherry red but understand you have to pay nearly £500 extra for having this colour, or do i go for white which i love and this is the standard colour that's free.
                        oooo decisions decisions.
                        Also has anyone got or know anyone who has the convertible edition? Would love to have a look at one of these too. Just wondered what the reviews were like...
                        I test drove a Cabrio but wasn't keen on it... Also had a C1 Cabrio as a courtesy car and used it once or twice!! Haha it's down to personal preferences ... Hope you find one soon
                        Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

The boot opening for the Cabrio is very small.

Comment

I sat in a convertible DSport Plus and I must say the novelty probably wouldn't wear off as it is pretty much a standard car but with an extra large sunroof if you're in the mood for some sun

Comment

Thanks everyone. I ordered my ds3 dstyle plus in white with a black roof. I love it x the sales guys Said they'll try and get it in for my birthday on the 13th Oct. Also chucked in some matts worth £50 and some petrol. Yay

Comment

Working...
                              X