• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks really good
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Iv got some Rimringz on mine since i curbed my front wheel. they have also coped when i did it again(ooops) just had to replace the ring.
      “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Yeh he has done an awesome job! Im a happy bunny... i know i should
        Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

I need to get all 4 of mine refurbished as the idiotic previous owner on mine obviously couldn't drive to save their life.

Pleased yours is sorted. I couldn't even tell where the damage was
          DS3 Evo Edition
          Sport Red
          E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
          Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

It looks like you've taken a picture of my front left alloy lol. Gutted pal. It's a horrible feeling.
            Aka:
            Alex

:ds3:
            Blue Phoenix
            DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Originally posted by Euan;172741[B
              ]I need to get all 4 of mine refurbished as the idiotic previous owner on mine obviously couldn't drive to save their life.[/B]

Pleased yours is sorted. I couldn't even tell where the damage was
              Same as mine, although I will try and get mine replaced under warranty due to corrosion.
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Thanks �� Hope you guys get yours sorted theres nothing worse haha
                Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Working...
                X