Another DS3 for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another DS3 for me

if anyone has been following my post about the coolant loss and pinking will no that i was looking to return my car. citroen have agreed to give me a like for like car but because it's only 7 months old and covered 4000 miles they are giving me a new car. YAAAAAA

its to be fitted will be the new 165thp but cant find out much about the spec of the engine did see someone on here though it might be a newer engine. what i have noticed is that its a start/stop.

hopefully i should also get the radio upgraded to sat-nav just want to make sure you still get bluetooth with it still. have been told its about an 8 week lead time although not holding my breath on that lol

Just have to pic a colour love the black when it clean but swirls very easy temped to go for either ruby red or whisper purple to be different

Cheers

Glad you got a good resolution to your issue. Make sure you post some pics when the new car arrives
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah great result, looking forward to the pics when it arrives
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shifta View Post
        if anyone has been following my post about the coolant loss and pinking will no that i was looking to return my car. citroen have agreed to give me a like for like car but because it's only 7 months old and covered 4000 miles they are giving me a new car. YAAAAAA

its to be fitted will be the new 165thp but cant find out much about the spec of the engine did see someone on here though it might be a newer engine. what i have noticed is that its a start/stop.

hopefully i should also get the radio upgraded to sat-nav just want to make sure you still get bluetooth with it still. have been told its about an 8 week lead time although not holding my breath on that lol

Just have to pic a colour love the black when it clean but swirls very easy temped to go for either ruby red or whisper purple to be different

Cheers
        Any dark colour swirls easily even the whisper pu role will swirl easily if it's anything like the dark purple honda I had years ago lovely colour as is is easy to keep clean but shows swirls & scratches easily

Comment

Just got my new Techno. I picked the ruby red and I think it looks fantastic. When the light catches it, it really looks great.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Cheers all. am speak to the dealer hopefully tomorrow to talk about the order.

@Tbart-- could you post a pic of the car

Comment

Swirls is all down to washing technique guy but am sure you knew that already [emoji106]

Comment

Shifta, got my whisper purple last week and love it

Comment

@sparky - Found that out the hard way with the first DS3

@den2712 - have you any pics up yet

Comment

Glad you had a good resolution be interesting to see your views on the 165 compared with the 155!

Comment

Doing a bit off research and would think the new engine will be the same as the new 508 possibly

http://www.9gear.info/2014/10/new-pe...165-s-4dr.html

looking at it it seem that the outlet for the turbo is more towards the front which would make me think that the intercooler could be moving infront of the rad and not beside it.
                      this all could be wishful thinking tho.

Comment

If you look at the whole PSA product line you see that even in the 150/155 engine the turbo outlet was oriented both directions depending on the cars packaging requirements. So would not get your hopes up to much for a change.
                        Originally posted by cyclone
                        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                        Originally posted by Broda
                        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by shifta View Post
                          @sparky - Found that out the hard way with the first DS3

@den2712 - have you any pics up yet
                          Shifta
                          Posted some photos buts heres the link
                          http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/ds...?state=replace
                          http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/ds...?state=replace

Comment

@cyclone just wishful thinking lol, would have been good as it would have been easier to upgrade.

@den2712 you car looks brillant still havnt desided between that and the red

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture of Ruby Red Techno as requested.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	359006

Picture of Ruby Red Techno as requested!

Regards Tbart

Comment

Working...
                              X