this cleaning thing is bloody hard work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://carboncollective.eu/shop/?pro...-paint-coating

That one Mark ?? How much of the 30mls did you use on the DS3 ??
    sigpic

Comment

Yes Chris that one 30ml It's had 2 coats of Oracle and I've got about a 3rd of a bottle left great stuff highly recommend it once it's applied you don't have to polish it for up to 2 years just use soapy water to clean down
      also there platinum wheel sealant is the dogs danglers too
      Last edited by MARK.A; 24-10-2014, 07:32.
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Cheers mate, I will add that to my list of items for next year once I recover from the expense of moving !
        sigpic

Comment

At least you should be settled in soon did you get your door sorted in the end
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Yeah £100 cash for the dent removal and re-spray at a bodyshop recommended by my local Citroen dealer, really pleased with it and glad the DS3 is back to damage free now
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              Yeah £100 cash for the dent removal and re-spray at a bodyshop recommended by my local Citroen dealer, really pleased with it and glad the DS3 is back to damage free now
              Good news all round then good luck with the new house

Comment

Well spent the morning cleaning mine and giving it a coat of wax , hard work your not wrong , but you do notice all the little marks ,stone chips etc I also noticed the black on one of my wheels is quite Matt looking so I'm guessing this has been touched up sometime . I also spotted that on the drivers mirror stalk the Crome is a bit bubbly is this common?
                I did find when buffing to use two mf cloths , but it does look at lot better , but I'm popping to Nottingham later so don't suppose it will be clean much longer .

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                  Well spent the morning cleaning mine and giving it a coat of wax , hard work your not wrong , but you do notice all the little marks ,stone chips etc I also noticed the black on one of my wheels is quite Matt looking so I'm guessing this has been touched up sometime . I also spotted that on the drivers mirror stalk the Crome is a bit bubbly is this common?
                  I did find when buffing to use two mf cloths , but it does look at lot better , but I'm popping to Nottingham later so don't suppose it will be clean much longer .
                  Keep an eye on it that it doesn't start flaking like mine did

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9224
                  Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                  Take a pride in your ride
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Got the das6pro out last weekend ( while the weather was good ).. Done the Mrs ds3 before the winter set in..5 1/2 hrs hard slog.. But you would've been proud of the results Andy.. The metallic black pops now.. Didn't get photos " but I did do it, honest"��
                    http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
                      Got the das6pro out last weekend ( while the weather was good ).. Done the Mrs ds3 before the winter set in..5 1/2 hrs hard slog.. But you would've been proud of the results Andy.. The metallic black pops now.. Didn't get photos " but I did do it, honest"í$%^&*#@½í¸€
                      Glad your little trip down south to RacoonHQ gave you the confidence to tackle your Mrs' car pal[emoji106]
                      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                      Take a pride in your ride
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Couple of picsClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414312331.715135.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	359017Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414312345.938917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.9 KB