Help with MYwAY Sat Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with MYwAY Sat Nav

My wife's Ds3 has the MyWay sat nav system which she hasn't needed to use until today.
    We couldn't find a way to put in a post code for the destination we wished to travel to,only an address or GPS co-ordinates!
    Am I missing something?
    Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Have done some research myself and can't believe that a 2013 built in sat nav system in a top of the range model cannot accommodate post codes..
    Unbelievable but true!!
    I see there is a thread about updates that will allow postcodes,but it really shouldn't be necessary!

Comment

A C3 in a fancy dress is all a DS3 is, throwing a bunch of options at it does not make it a Range Rover. I would say it is piss poor for any sat nav built in 2013 to not accept those codes.
      Last edited by cyclone; 19-10-2014, 18:28.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Pretty sure all MyWay & eMyWay systems can have the post code entered but only newer (updated) systems have the full 7 digit entry. In my eMyWay, I just enter the post code into 'Town' box and it will usually navigate fine. I have the ability to enter 7 digit postcodes, I'm not sure if the entry method varies on older systems.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Any one help me??. I've a 68 plate ds3 diesel. But my sat nav is great except I cant seem to put in post codes?? Am I doing something wrong? " cheers

Comment

Working...
          X