Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the DS3 on Rolling Road today!

Took the DS to RSTuning today for a RR sesh
    Had a problem getting it going on the rollers, even with ESP turned off it wouldnt play fair so we had to just take the fuse out!!

Shes a DSport 1.6HDi 110 bog standard and managed to pull 118bhp and 190lb ft

And a lil video

View My Video

:cool:

Different Dynos Are Always Going To Give Different Results But Thats Coooool :L

Comment

Did you get it remapped?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjikojo View Post
        Did you get it remapped?
        Originally posted by MattieDS3 View Post
        Shes a DSport 1.6HDi 110 bog standard and managed to pull 118bhp and 190lb ft

Comment

Aye, im going to stick to the one RR to compare mod results and keep them as consistant and acuurate as possible but i will use others too at meets and that too see the differences.

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
            The description, refered to the car at the time of RR run! I was wondering if he had the car remapped afterwards! Maybe I wasn't clear but the question still stands. I never asked if the car "HAD" been remapped!

Most people who go to the lengths to get a RR Run do it before or after mods.

Rolling road machines need to be calibrated every few years to keep them in sync from wear and tear so maybe this one was due. That said depending on the turbo actuators setup there is always a discrepency which can be as much as 15% I heard. With the results that you got, if ever a remap was fitted be careful not to trigger safe modes. A turbo boost gauge would be useful if ever you did go down the remap route so you could see what the boost was doing. Most mappers wont go beyond 1.4 bar as a safe margin.

Comment

Ive always used RST as there a well known and respective Tuning firm in the French scene,

I was on a RR day with TDOC so was just to see if the books results were accurate, and get a base result now for future mods

Comment

The description, refered to the car at the time of RR run! I was wondering if he had the car remapped afterwards! Maybe I wasn't clear but the question still stands. I never asked if the car "HAD" been remapped!
                I Was Highlighting The Fact That He Said Its A Diesel DSport... No-ones Been Able To Properly Remap / Chip One Yet

Only Trying To Help I Am lol

Comment

Cheers Zack any help is appreciated

He wants me too take it back, he's gna smash out the FAP (his words lol) and get it mapped for me
                  He solved the Pug GTi 180 problem with the maps deleting themselfs so he has the experiance with PSA and is a really good tuner

Comment

Well If He Manages It Mattie You Know Where To Post The Results !

I'd Be There The Next Day lol

Comment

Will do mate

Comment

Everytime i get a whiff of someone being able to possibly remap their HDi i get all excited just for a few days later to hear that it wasnt possible. Mattie dont ruin my moment lol

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
                          Everytime i get a whiff of someone being able to possibly remap their HDi i get all excited just for a few days later to hear that it wasnt possible. Mattie dont ruin my moment lol
                          haha,, i wont be getting it done till late this month, and if i dont succeed i wont tell on here then

BUT if i do

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                            I Was Highlighting The Fact That He Said Its A Diesel DSport... No-ones Been Able To Properly Remap / Chip One Yet

Only Trying To Help I Am lol
                            Aha.....I didn't know that the D-sport was currently umappable...being a newbie and all but now I have been learned!!! Cheers.

If thats the case, isn't the meet at bromsgrove a be premature?!!

Just saying like.....

Comment

If thats the case, isn't the meet at bromsgrove a be premature?!!
                              Just saying like.....
                              Apparently Viezu Think They May Be Able To Sort It By Then ?

Hope So !

Comment

Working...
                              X