Car seats for DS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car seats for DS3?

Hi guys, I'm starting to look after my nephew a few times a week and (gulp) I need a seat to be able to take him in the car with me while I do stuff.

I've only ever looked after older kids who either cat in the car as is or had a booster seat. So I have no idea what I need for an 8 month old baby. Or what will actually fit in my car.

So, could anyone recommend a car seat that fits in the DS3 and is as easy to use as possible. And is there any form of cover to keep any mess inside? :O

Head over to a store that sells baby stuff and look at car seats the will let you try putting the seats in the car to see how they fit. I put a towel down under thebaby seat to protect the car.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I have the Recaro young sport, its a bit awkward to get in and out but once you get the hang of it its fine, but they are all about the same size so I think it would be the same which ever sort you get. As cyclone has said it might be better to go somewhere to have a look at them and staff will normally let you try them out and show you how they are fixed in etc. and i would definitely put a towel or you can buy a proper seat protector because they do mark the seats especially if you have leather and will also stop anything getting spilt or dropped onto the seat

Comment

Working...
      X