How much!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much!!!!

So it's insurance renewal time again and I've just used a comparison website that estimated the value of the car for me.

Now bear in mind that I bought my ds3 in august 2010 for around 15K

They 'using car industry tools' say its now worth 'drum roll please..............'

£ 9595. :eek:

REALLY no REALLY that smarts a little.
    I don't want to know things like that thank you very much, but now I do Ithought I share it with you all

xx

A car is worth what someone will pay for it and I'm sure you would get more than that. Danger is if thats what the insurance says thats all they might pay out if you total it.

Jimbob

Comment

I can believe it. Thats why i will only ever buy a used citroen after being in a similar situation with my C2 and C4 Loeb
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

The only time the value matters is when you want to sell it. I'm gonna keep mine for about 10 years!!!!!

Jimbob

Comment

This is what parkers think.
          http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/review...10.aspx?page=5
          On order2011 Jan 17- left factory Feb 7. at dealers Feb 24. new 11 reg. 1st march on road. :- Cherry Red Pearlescent body. Onyx Black roof. HDI 110 DSport 6 speed. Mistral Claudia leather. Bellone black wheels.Chrome door mirrors.Carbon dash.City signature.Space saver spare.

Comment

"It will appeal to especially females" Parkers

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbob

Comment

haha, i dont plan to sell it until at least after 5 - 6 years.

so not a worry for me right now

Comment

I wouldn't go by Parkers or Glasses, or We buy any car.com! Lol
                Something I've learned from Biggie...A car is worth what it's worth on the day you take it in...The books are only a guide and normally a crap guide at that! Lol

Comment

Selling Mine As Soon As I Pay It Off In Just Under 4 Years... Will More Than Likely Go For The THP Or The Sports Version Of The DS4 XD

Comment

To be honest Parkers guide is a joke in trade! Your insurance company uses GAP when deciding on what value your car has and to be honest we tend to use GAP along with Glasses for Part Exchange.

If you want I'll run your reg and miles through my system, but please bear in mind that the dealers who give the DS3 away or the Internet companies that do the same have affect on the used values of the car. It's times like this I wish Citroen would control the dealer network more like Audi UK does.

For the record our DS3 comes back with a GAP Value of £14,450 clean, which is an indication on the metal value NOT a PX value.
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                    X