ds3 dstyle dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ds3 dstyle dash

Please can anyone tell me if the dstyle has the nice looking heater bloer buttons or the big ugly knobs? I have now ordered my dstyle and didnt think so hopefully its just the dsign that has these.

many thanks in advance

It has the "big ugly knobs", unless you went for the DStyle plus, in which case it comes with automatic aircon and will have the fancier controls.

Comment

Originally posted by darcus30 View Post
      Please can anyone tell me if the dstyle has the nice looking heater bloer buttons or the big ugly knobs? I have now ordered my dstyle and didnt think so hopefully its just the dsign that has these.
      According to the configurator.

DStyle Plus & below:

DSire & above (including DStyle Techno):

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
      It has the "big ugly knobs", unless you went for the DStyle plus, in which case it comes with automatic aircon and will have the fancier controls.
      Not according to the website. This may not be up to date but seems accurate as far as I can remember.

EDIT: Hmm... According to this, you are correct, we'll need a Biggy to confirm either way. It probably all changed with the introduction of the DSire.
      Last edited by BeefMasta; 06-11-2014, 21:52.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Gutted. Xo the knobs look really bad
        Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

DStyle Plus & below:

Not according to the website. This may not be up to date but seems accurate as far as I can remember.

EDIT: Hmm... According to this, you are correct, we'll need a Biggy to confirm either way. It probably all changed with the introduction of the DSire.

Comment

Gutted! Do the knobs look really bad?

Comment

The configurator isn't working properly for me at the moment so I couldn't check on there. I knew I'd seen it in the brochure though. They aren't too bad, but it depends what you're used to I suppose, I've never had a car with aircon before, let alone fancy auto climate control.

Comment

Originally posted by darcus30 View Post
              Gutted! Do the knobs look really bad?
              As Mark says, they do the job and look as you'd expect for manual controls. I've used both and I definitely prefer the electronic controls but that's mostly because I'm lazy and like leaving it on 'Auto' so I don't have to fiddle with the fan speed etc.

I'm sure if it bothers you too much that they can be swapped over but I imagine the cost would be prohibitive to most. Saying that, I'm sure Mark A will give it a go at some point, he seems to be upgrading his car a few bits at a time, when he does, I'm sure there will be a handy guide.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

DStyle Plus & below:

Mines a DStyle but has the same setup as the DSire
                Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
                  Mines a DStyle but has the same setup as the DSire
                  DStyle+ here too, as the 2nd pic =o)

Comment

I have a '14 DStyle standard, and it has the "big ugly knobs" , I think for manual controls they look a lot better than many cars though..my only issue is there's no option for windscreen & face at the same time!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X