just ordered short shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered short shift

I have just ordered the mtech short shift will get my son ( citroen tech ) to fit it and report back. Has anyone fitted one yet?

Looking forward to your results, the fitting instructions make it look pretty easy to fit.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks really cool and was tempted to order one for myself... until i checked the price! 140 euros? Ouch!

Comment

Yeah me too, seems expensive but really tempted. Will wait for your report Jabber.

Comment

my son is fitting it for me today requires taking out the battery and its tray so booked it in for investigate gear change problem so he can do it whilst "investigating" ( he's a citroen tech )

Comment

Originally posted by Jabber View Post
            my son is fitting it for me today requires taking out the battery and its tray so booked it in for investigate gear change problem so he can do it whilst "investigating" ( he's a citroen tech )
            Get him to take some pics for your 'how to' guide
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

fitted now unfortunately my son had fitted it by the time I asked him to take photos but he has told me the steps involved that differ from the instructions that come with it (for a Peugeot) and I will get these differences up in a how to guide in the near future.
              first impressions are very favourable the shift is much more precise and the throw is a lot shorter it is slightly stiffer change but I quickly got used to it
              I would recommend this makes me wonder why they don't come like this as standard on the sportier models

Comment

Working...
              X