Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepless Night Ahead ???

Hi All ...

Order placed 22nd October, and 16 weeks (to the day) later I'm picking it up tomorrow ... Wey-hey !!!

Think I'll get any sleep ??? ... Erm, probably not !!!

I've read a few threads recently - people asking about delivery waits ... I reckon the fact that mine's a company car and was being built over the Christmas period stretched it to the 16 weeks ... (I was told the order was placed 22nd, but am sure that by the time it went through the works Admin etc, that piled on a couple more !!!) ...

Got my camera at the ready, but don't get too excited peeps ... it's polar white with onyx black roof !!! ... Reasonably popular choice methinks ... tho' still to see one on Glasgow roads ... (I've only seen 3 Ds3's so far outside the Citroen Glasgow forecourt) ...

So ... fingers crossed everybody ... I'm hoping the spec is spot on ...

Stevo ...

white and black again, come on you yellows!!! good luck tomorrow and have fun mate

Comment

Have a good day tomorrow.
      White is best followed closely by white and black lol.

Comment

Should be good mate . Good to see a Scottish member too

Comment

enjoy it

Comment

well done. you're very patient...I think that wait would kill me!

Comment

Get pics up when you get it and maybe take it along to one of the Scottish shows this year dude you can come onto he stand we have for c2club

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                white and black again, come on you yellows!!! good luck tomorrow and have fun mate
                + 1

Don't fall asleep behind the wheel when you're driving it home lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  come on you yellows!!!
                  An excellent sentiment, ds3adi. On Saturday afternoon I shall be chanting it along with over 25,000 others at Carrow Road !

My daughter now insists that we drive to the games in my car - it looks ace with yellow & green scarves hanging out of the windows !

Sad but true.

Comment

Waited 8 wks for my company DS3 but well worth it mate. Enjoy it..
                    DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                      An excellent sentiment, ds3adi. On Saturday afternoon I shall be chanting it along with over 25,000 others at Carrow Road !

My daughter now insists that we drive to the games in my car - it looks ace with yellow & green scarves hanging out of the windows !

Sad but true.
                      Thought I was sad supporting the Mighty WALSALL!!

Comment

Well ds3adi, Walsall Could be mighty if it weren't for the greed of their chairman Jeff Bonser in which many walsall fans use the colour yellow on flags at home games to protest at the amount of money he fleeces from the club in rent via his involvement with a personal pensions venture.
                        Dsport 150 THP 1.6 Belle lle Blue / White - silver alloys - NO leather seats!

Comment

Working...
                        X