Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leasing advice...

Hi

I dont know if anyone on here leases their DS3. i do a commute from sheffield to leeds and back everyday. This equates pretty much to an annual milage of around 28 000 miles a year (give or take). ive been doing some research into leasing or HP this and all the guaranteed milages are pretty much all 10 000 miles annual. Ive never done a lease before and i need to get the monthlies down to around £200 - £250 a month ideally including servicing.

they seem to all come out at around £300 - £350 a month... how much give do companies like this usually give on their prices?

Any advice - companies that folks have used would be great.

thanks

Joe. Not to sure on what my company pays for my lease car but it's through Toomey leasing.
    DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Have you tried the legendary Ling at www.lingscars.com?

I've not leased from her myself, but I know some folks who have - her prices are usually very competitive, and her award-winning website is the funniest thing around.

Don't miss her page of "fun stuff" - it contains loads of links to highly original and utterly insane material, like her own version of Top Gear, called Chop Gear (geddit?)
      Last edited by gar074; 13-02-2011, 12:19.

Comment

Working...
      X