DS range split from Citroen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS range split from Citroen...

Ok we have hall seen in the news that citroen is to make the DS side of the business a separate company ... So will that mean all the new DS cars come without the Citroen badge and just have the DS badges....
    E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
    Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Yes the plan is to drop the Citroen badge and have similar grills on the front that you see on the DS9 concept. Another 18 months or so before it happens though

Comment

As soon as i heared this, i did this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-30 05.52.12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	359124

Comment

The other thing is that Citroen plans only to sell DS from the 200 most wealthiest cities in the world....!

This would mean that you would only be able to get a DS3 from one or two dealers in the UK.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          The other thing is that Citroen plans only to sell DS from the 200 most wealthiest cities in the world....!

This would mean that you would only be able to get a DS3 from one or two dealers in the UK.
          Not sure about this as there is talk there will be different sorts of DS outlets. The DS Worlds (such as there already is in Paris and Beijing) I can see only being in large cities but the DS boutique's will be I feel available to lots of dealers but in separate showrooms such as what is taking place with Mini and Smart.

Comment

Working...
          X