Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a good deal? what deals have you managed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a small discount + servicing + spare I think, I know what the margins are on the car so I was happy with my deal and all concerned still get commission. I would maybe look at online if i buy new next time depends on colour/specs I guess.

Comment

Have a look at Carfile.net I found them quite good then got my dealer to beat it! The ds3 I am getting must be higher spec than yours coz its a lot more expensive. What is the spec you are wanting? I went for a hdi110 dsport with full leather and my city signature pack. Came in at 17,100 all in Otr. Been told on here its a good price.

Comment

Right had a wee look at the numbers and yes we could do the car at the same price as long as you go finance as the discount includes this, the only thing is that my margin is given away and after PDI costs there is nothing left so I won't be paid which I'm not prepared to do. My high customer service does come with a price, you can't fly EasyJet and expect a in flight meal!

So best thing to do is go with the big fleet dealer for your car if you must have the discount.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Got mine from P C Tonkin & Sons on a 1.6HDI White Edition

Here's the breakdown of the deal I got:

OTR - 14295 including GAP insurance, GuardX Paint and Interior Protection + 3 years AA cover
          Dealer Discount - 1000
          Deposit - 3000
          Part ex - 500

-> £9795 to finance

3 year PCP @ 6.9% APR (15000 annual mileage)

£156 / month
          Guaranteed future value / optional final payment after three years £6370

Hope that's helpful as a guide.

I ordered the car on the 29th January and picked it up on the 5th February!
          Last edited by Taine; 14-02-2011, 15:15.

Comment

My 1.6Hdi White came in @ £13387, straight purchase, no p/x, no finance, and includes DiamondBrite interior & exterior protection. deal included a £500 cash back that Citroen finally sent in December so actual cost of car was £12887
            Car ordered 15th Sept collected 2nd Oct

Comment

Originally posted by Taine View Post
              Got mine from P C Tonkin & Sons on a 1.6HDI White Edition

Here's the breakdown of the deal I got:

OTR - 14295 including GAP insurance, GuardX Paint and Interior Protection + 3 years AA cover
              Dealer Discount - 1000
              Deposit - 3000
              Part ex - 500

-> £9795 to finance

3 year PCP @ 6.9% APR (15000 annual mileage)

£156 / month
              Guaranteed future value / optional final payment after three years £6370

Hope that's helpful as a guide.

I ordered the car on the 29th January and picked it up on the 5th February!
              Did you not get the £500 deposit as well?

Comment

Hi, I got quote from a dealer in Derby which john used and the price is £12887 plus £500 finance discount. However, the px price was £350 less than glasses guide and about £500 less than CAP! So unless I can sell it private its not the best deal, so thinking about things?

Comment

Whens the deal for as the dealer would have adjusted the numbers according. If the deal is march then the PX value will be march book not feb book plus dealers don't add options wen dealing as they don't add value.
                  Last edited by Bigfeet; 14-02-2011, 18:11.

Comment

As Biggie has said before p/x price is what its worth on the day and Glasses is just that a guide, if you can sell privately that's the way to go

Comment

Yeah I know glasses is justa guide, but i believe it is what the trade uses along with CAP to give a price. To be honest it really is too low and I am not being overly ambitious about the px, in fact I am being realistic. Probably it always better to sell privately if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
                        Yeah I know glasses is justa guide, but i believe it is what the trade uses along with CAP to give a price. To be honest it really is too low and I am not being overly ambitious about the px, in fact I am being realistic. Probably it always better to sell privately if you can.
                        What's your reg and miles and I'll run it through for you, as long as you tell us you wanted, just to compare!

Comment

Thanks Bigfeet but I have seen the CAP value when I test drove an Audi A1 he showed me it on screen, it was roughly 5k - 5.5k, He also showed me Glasses guide which said 5k. The cheap Derby dealer has offered £4650. I have the option of trying to sell privately and if it doesnt sell I can px it for that price. Alternatively webuyanycar have quoted £5200 but I have heard bad things about them knocking hundreds of pounds off? So still weighing things up! But looks like I will go the Derby dealer way! and try to sell my car privately first.
                          My car is A Toyota Yaris 59 plate oct 09, 1.0L TR , 30,000 fsh 3 dr in red.

Comment

How much were you wanting for the Yaris then?

Comment

I would be happy with 5k

Comment

Working...
                              X