Recommend me some good cheap tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me some good cheap tyres

Hi all I'm in the market for 2 new tyres. Anyone got any recommendations of some good cheap ones for my Ds3 DStyle plus

How cheap you looking for? Get what you pay for generally speaking
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by eggey17 View Post
      Hi all I'm in the market for 2 new tyres. Anyone got any recommendations of some good cheap ones for my Ds3 DStyle plus
      Not just cheap good value

Comment

I'm a bit like a broken record here - but Michelin Pilot Sport 3s are less than £80 on Oponeo
        They used to be well over £100
        Premium tyre
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Always liked Avon's myself, very underrated tyre for the price. Currently have a set of 4 ZZ5's on mine which feel a lot better and quieter than the Bridgestones.

http://www.national.co.uk/tyres/brand/avon/zz5-xl/
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Has anyone read the reviews on oponeo for the Michelin pe2s? Lol

£104 a corner is a pretty good price IMO for pe2s I'll keep my eye on that site!

P.s what is the built in rim protection like on the pilot sports?
            BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

I fitted 4 nankang ultrasport's to my thp ds3 and can honestly say they are better than the bridgestone potenza's that come standard and were around half the price of them. Some amazing deals on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by ktmracing88 View Post
                I fitted 4 nankang ultrasport's to my thp ds3 and can honestly say they are better than the bridgestone potenza's that come standard and were around half the price of them.
                Yep- Nangkangs arent too bad as it happens. Had them for a while. Still got one on my spare
                Quite a hard compound so if you push hard in the cold and rain they give a bit, but recover quick (Once i did a 360deg turn on them tho- pushed too hard)

Price is great- only just over £200 for 4 fitted, if you search
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

I've just had 4 x Falken Ze914's fitted by event tyres for £320, can't go wrong with them!!

Comment

Working...
                  X