Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DS Divine

Divine DS Capturing the essence of the DS Brand
    Divine DS represents a vision of the future for the DS Brand, combining sophistication with advanced technology. This concept car has a unique and expressive personality.

This is a concept with a stand-out exterior and an exceptional interior. The striking cabin design features a bold, high tech layout with spectacular contrasts, expressing the avant-garde design, refinement and sophistication of DS.

The cabin of DIVINE DS also features a spectacular display of contrasts, between the contours and relief of the driver's cockpit and the flowing lines of the passenger seat.

On the passenger side, a single continous drape enfolds the console and dashboard, forming a twist as it reaches the door inserts.The airy-looking drape enfolds the passenger, taking them into a world of haute couture, far removed from conventional automotive standards – a truly original sensory experience.

The seats represent a new and visually striking take on the existing DS watch strap design and the rectangular steering wheel is a work of sculpture, promising new driving sensations.

Looking beyond personalisation, Divine DS introduces 'Hyper-typage', a new concept for an interchangeable inteiror ambience. Based on a dashboard and door scrolls that can be changed in just 15 minutes, a choice of three interior ambiences is available. Three ‘dress codes’ can be swapped to suit the appropriate ambience, embodying three radically different personalities:

-‘Mâle’ is a sober, contemporary creation, alternating carbon fibre – used as a textile – and glazed, burnished leather.

-‘Parisienne Chic’ is an invitation into a world of Parisian sophistication and elegance.

-‘Fatale Punk’ creates a bolder ambience, with a darker and more glamorous touch.

‘Hyper-typage’ is a bold concept that gives life to DIVINE DS. This exclusive feature underlines the ambition of DS to bring customers vehicles that fully reflect their personalities.

Recognised as a standard-setter in the world of fashion and luxury, Swarovski has adorned the headlights, door panels and dashboard of Divine DS with its crystals, a first in the automotive industry.

As part of another cooperation project that is truly exceptional within the automotive industry, DS has worked with Maison Lesage, France’s most prestigious embroidery house. The art of embroidery comes into its own in DIVINE DS with the ‘Parisienne Chic’ Hyper-typage, enhancing the cabin materials and giving new emphasis to the DS monogramme.

Top Gear Article

Auto Express Article

Soran's Thread: HERE
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Not sure about some of the design choices they've made there but the majority of it, I'm a huge fan.

I wonder how much (if any) will make it to a production version any time soon?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Like some of it but hate certain bits. Like all the bling, the barrier between the driver and passenger front seats, uncertain about the triangles on the back window.

Comment

If you read that they're going to focus on sedans and SUVs, there's not much chance of them making something similar to this, I'm afraid But that would mean they'd have to kill off the DS3 too, and I don't see that happening, since it's been a great succes for the DS-brand..

Comment

looks like an audi front mated to an alfa rear

Comment

Very nice- the DS brand certainly look like it has ideas
            Luuuurv the seats- looks like you could be stuck in them like glue lol
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Love it! I hope a few ideas filter down to the next DS3.

Comment

I hate to say it, but the inside is hideous

The outside makes up for it though, those rear lights!!! <3
                Instagram - danlock92

Citroen C2 1.4 HDi
                Citroen DS3 1.6 HDi Black Edition
                Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dstyle Red
                Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dsport Red
                Citroen DS 4 2.0 BlueHDi Dsport
                DS 3 1.2 Puretech EAT6 Dark Light

Comment

Quite like a few things on there, does look smart in a way.
                  Aka:
                  Alex

:ds3:
                  Blue Phoenix
                  DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

I'm still not convinced by this. If they continue much further down that design direction, I'll be going elsewhere. I'm particularly not keen on the front end treatment of this and some of the other recent DS-labeled concepts. Anddddd... I'm still not sure DS is a recognised enough brand to stand on its own yet. I know Citroen think otherwise, though.

Comment

Want!

Those rear lights are crazy
                      DS3 Evo Edition
                      Sport Red
                      E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                      Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Glad it looks better than the 80's singer Divine!

sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Christ that's like her from little mermaid
                          DS3 Evo Edition
                          Sport Red
                          E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                          Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Looks like Divine Madness to me!
                            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Nice apart from the grill.

Comment

Working...
                              X