Emerald Green Roof and Dash from DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTF View Post
    Please say we will get this colour here for the cabrio?

Its on DriveDS site, but not the configurator?
    Lovely..we have an identical Cabrio to this on order, Xenons and all . Looks stunning. Should be here end of July I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DS3Kahuna View Post
      Lovely..we have an identical Cabrio to this on order, Xenons and all . Looks stunning. Should be here end of July I believe.
      Make sure you post pics
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Saw this combo the other day blue was very sparkly looked great.
        Originally posted by DS3Kahuna View Post

Comment

Weve got a black demonstrator for one of our Salesmen and a white one in the showroom and theyre showing insane interest at the moment! Maybe a new winning colour combo.. ~Maybe it will take over the Stormtroopers?
          :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Has anyone got one with the emerald seats? Can't see them properly on website
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Gordonk View Post
              Has anyone got one with the emerald seats? Can't see them properly on website
              Cheers
              Welcome to the club

Try the 360 view on the configurator.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks I did that but couldn't get it to work in iPad but got it working on laptop now so all good, just hard to tell what it will be like for real,
                I've had 2 ds3 before red and white roof then white and black roof, have a fiesta now and hate it so going to change back again

Comment

Anyone know the colour/paint code for the “emerald” want to her my roof painted but can’t get the code

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkleedy View Post
                    Anyone know the colour/paint code for the “emerald” want to her my roof painted but can’t get the code
                    I think it might be EEJ however can't be sure as the page is in French. It's called Emeraude, and is apparently pearlescent. There is a chance it could be the new body colour, which is Sapphire Green, but I doubt it given the name.
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

it's more blueish than green love the colour
                      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

I do find it ironic that emeralds are green and sapphires blue, but on the DS3 "emerald" is blue and "sapphire" is green.
                        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                        X