No announcement yet.

Hopefully a new DS3 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an offer from the Citroen Dealer today. 50.000 dollars or 300.000 NOK wich is 50 thousand more then i payd for my Golf 1.6TDI bluemotion.
    2-3 Months waiting time, but theres some cars with same engine on the way to Norway, so if they got almost same extras, it will take 3-4 weeks. So if theres a car coming soon with pretty much same extras as i want. I will buy it

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
      Also, how much BHP and torque u get with remap?
      Hi BMW and welcome to the club. At the last dyno day, the engine power during the first run came out at 184.2 bhp with a maximum engine torque reading of 242.7 ft-lbs. The second run had a K & N panel filter added along with some modifications to the map and the results were 190.5 bhp and maximum engine torque of 273.9 ft-lbs. These are the same figures as normally quoted by the manufacturers in the brochures and other than sounding impressive have no other real function as they do not actually show what power and torque is really available at the wheels.

The overall results showed that at the wheels, I have a max power of 145.3 bhp and an average of 114.5 bhp. Max torque is 175.6 ft-lbs and an average of 137.2 ft-lbs. Unfortunately, I did not get the original figures for the unmapped car. Hopefully at the next rolling road day in March there will be an unmodified THP150 there.

I have attached a copy of the dyno chart for you to have a look at.
      Attached Files

Comment

A roof box is available from citroen - Page 8
        http://info.citroen.co.uk/Assets/pdf...y-Brochure.pdf
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

So i got an other offer aswell today. white with black roof, fully loaded but not leather seats. But then i can get it in week 9 (2 weeks 2), instead of waiting for 2-3 months.
          Is the Stock seats any good? the alcantara ones?

Comment

Is the Stock seats any good? the alcantara ones?
            The DSport seats are great imo - especially in yellow & black!!

Comment

Yellow and black alcantara seats? :P No we dont have that color way in norway :P

Comment

Hi BMW, I am also Norwegian and will finally order my DS3 tomorrow. I am going with the 92hp diesel as I am more worried about the fuel prices than power in my rides..
                As it is on a lease I will go for Botticelli/white colour. I have never seen any car of any make with that. If I was to buy it, I would choose different because of the aftermarked.

I have a 2001 BMW 316i now that I have loved, but age is taking its toll on the poor thing. And she is thirsty as h*** without giving back too much fun for the fuel !
                Hope I do not have to wait for 2-3 months...the dealer said that Citroen are building/clearing 1200 cars for the norwegian marked on a campain now.

I tested the 120HP gas version and it was nice. Not quick by any means, but very comfortable.

Comment

Yellow and black alcantara seats? :P No we dont have that color way in norway :P
                  That's a bummer - they're great!

Comment

Was the Vti120 faster then the 116i??

Comment

Was the Vti120 faster then the 116i??
                      Difficult to say, probably in the 60-100 km/h range but they seemed equal at 0-60 km/h.
                      I am quite sure the 150hp with the 6 gear transmission will be a nice ride..
                      Last edited by daggad; 17-02-2011, 11:41. Reason: typo

Comment

Ive finally desided to buy a DS3. Am not very patient, but the dealer is gettin 2 THPs in week 9 with these colorways: white/black roof, Ardent red/black roof and in week 12: white/blue roof and black/white roof.
                        All of them have alcantara interior, and all of them have equal equipment. Sooo hard to chose :/

Comment

White With Black Roof... Simples...

Comment

your biased ZACK how about Black with white for a change as he hasn't got yellow as an option

Comment

I just think the black with white roof looks right :P
                              I will go white/black roof

Or i might make it matt black i do think the DS would look sick in matt black
                              Last edited by BMW; 20-02-2011, 11:03.

Comment

Or i might make it matt black i do think the DS would look sick in matt black
                                Seen One...

Yes Its Pure Sex !

Comment

Working...
                                X