Bluetooth/ USB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth/ USB

So I have the Black White edition and we only get the AUX adapter is there a way I can get the Bluetooth or USB and how much this would cost!

Thanks

Hi

This has been asked a few times before and from memory it's expensive to have Bluetooth added after purchase, you might be able to find more on this (several posts I think) by either using the Search function or clicking on the similar links at the bottom of the page.

From memory I can't recall anyone paying for Citroen to fit this after purchasing their car
    sigpic

Comment

Stand up, now pull your trousers down, insert stick. This should give you an idea of the cost - eye-watering!

Best option would be to use a 12v USB FM transmitter or change the head unit for an MP3 compatible one.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Citroen offered to do this at cost for me, as my ds3 was advertised with Bluetooth and USB, but ive declined the offer, my own fault I got taken in by the drive and didn't really check everything was there as advertised until I got the car home. Won't be doing that again!

Comment

Originally posted by DSPip3 View Post
          So I have the Black White edition and we only get the AUX adapter is there a way I can get the Bluetooth or USB and how much this would cost!

Thanks
          im the same with my black and white, im going to replace the head unit its definitely a cheaper option

Comment

Originally posted by manicm View Post
            Citroen offered to do this at cost for me, as my ds3 was advertised with Bluetooth and USB, but ive declined the offer, my own fault I got taken in by the drive and didn't really check everything was there as advertised until I got the car home. Won't be doing that again!
            Return it? They have to sell it as advertised. Trading standards would have a field day.

For the record, for £220ish, an aftermarket head unit and the right connects2 adapter... And you'd have the lot. My speakers are like going from deaf to hearing sound for the first time again. Light and day apart.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrylJ View Post
              Return it? They have to sell it as advertised. Trading standards would have a field day.

For the record, for £220ish, an aftermarket head unit and the right connects2 adapter... And you'd have the lot. My speakers are like going from deaf to hearing sound for the first time again. Light and day apart.
              Not quite, most dealers have opt out clauses built into advertising to cover themselves in case of spec differences, plus trading standards would also consider if the customer has made the reverent checks to satisfy themselves. Plus Citroen have already offered to remedy the situation.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yep but still at a cost to me, I have a sony head unit from my c2 which has all the added functions if I need them.

Comment

Working...
                X