Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get this sportier spoiler?

Hi,

I have a DS3 Airdream DSport 1.6 Diesel Limited Red Edition like this https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...5a&oe=554AC074

I have three images of DS3s with gorgeous spoilers, some real and some just artwork.

I want to know if it's possible to buy and fit spoilers like these to my DS3, I live in the United Kindom. If so, where do I buy and how much does it cost.

If there's anything else you can recommend to make mine look as similar to these, please let me know.

Thank you!
    Attached Files
    Website designer and developer.
    Proud owner of DSport Red Edition DS3.
    Love cars, love tech, hate everything else...

Welcome to the club

The first one is the R5 spoiler, I hope you're sitting down... It's €960 including tax (around £710) available from here (option 1). If you're looking for the body kit etc, all of the R5 stuff should be available from the same website, all not cheap.

The 2nd & 3rd look similar to the WRC spoiler and I'm not sure if you can buy it. I know Joni was speaking to Andy Knowles about producing one but I don't know if anything came of it.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

1st one is the current R5 rally car the others look like photo shopped R3 rally cars and the spoilers area buttload of pounds.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Weird single pass intercooler on the last photo
        Don't look real.. assume its shopped too
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Found 2 links for you.
          - Full rallycross body kit: http://www.maximotorsport.com/produc...3%20Rallycross
          - Rallycross spoiler: http://www.fastcarspares.com/#!/Rear...tegory=9192107

Anyway, it's not cheap! :-/

Comment

I like the R5 spoiler, always thought the rally spec one was better but now not so sure
            sigpic

Comment

Very expensive! Maybe I'll see if there's any local places that can replicate one. Thanks everyone for the guidance.
              Website designer and developer.
              Proud owner of DSport Red Edition DS3.
              Love cars, love tech, hate everything else...

Comment

Joni should hopefully have some more information on this shortly.

If I'm right(which I'm usually not) this is actually a LOT cheaper than you'd expect!
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I really like those spoilers - It's what the DS3 lacks imo

Comment

Working...
                  X