Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condensation in Headlights

Hi!

Really random but is anyone able to go to their DS3 and take a picture of their headlights? Mine are full of condensation and apparently this is normal for DS3's!! I've never come across another one with the same problem.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has come across this? It's not just a little bit either.

Thanks,
    Beccii

Mine hasn't, and I can't say I've seen any like that either. I've seen a lot of DS3s as well! Sounds like they're trying to fob you off at the dealers...

Comment

If it helps mine has a bug in it, daddy long legs to be precise!

Comment

I feel a poll coming on...you have to have something in your headlamp do you condensation or a bug?

On topic don't think I've ever seen a ds3 with condensation in the lights. Surprised they haven't said leave them on until it ckears.. If it doesn't ckear leave them on longer, as ford did whilst fobbing my dad off on his focus took 6 months before they finally caved and replaced the lighta.
        Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
        Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

I get it very occasionally in mine when it's raining and I've had the lights on.
          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

I had it once, and that was because a had mounted a xenon kit, and didnīt seal the rubber covers for the cables with silicone.
            All i did to dry them out was to remove all four rubber covers for the bulbs, let the hood be open for a whole really warm summer day, problem solved.
            Maybe not a good idea today with cold and damp weather

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
              I get it very occasionally in mine when it's raining and I've had the lights on.
              Same with mine - it's always cleared overnight.

Comment

Working...
              X