Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of different people's DS3'S please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
    Again With The Shopping List...

THERE ARE NO MANUFACTURERS STICKERS ON THAT STACK... Therefore Not A Shopping List...
    Case Closed...
    Chav xD
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      Chav xD
      F uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Hey guys, what happend to the "Post picture a DS3" topic on the DS3spirit forum? :S Cant find it anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by DS3NICK View Post
          Yellow was my 1st attraction to be honest, but around Norwich believe it or not Yellow looks dated on most cars een the real expensive sports cars etc,

Thankyou for the link to the french site shall be checking that out
          Yellow...dated...are you mad! They're cool and should be right up your street as a Norwich man. Honestly though as Biggy said the choice is yours and the changes in wheel, roof colour, chrome bits or not, coloured dash etc will make it yours.

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
            Yellow...dated...are you mad! They're cool and should be right up your street as a Norwich man. Honestly though as Biggy said the choice is yours and the changes in wheel, roof colour, chrome bits or not, coloured dash etc will make it yours.
            well to be honest what i said was complete BULL and i MAJORLY CONTRADICTED myself as i have gone and ordered a DS3 1.6 THP in YELLOW with BLACK ROOF AND MIRRORS AND WHEELS

Comment

Working...
            X