No announcement yet.

What to do while waiting for delivery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do while waiting for delivery?

I have had mine on order now for 7 weeks. Around 2 weeks ago i received an email stating my DS3 had now left the factory and will be contacted when it arrives at the dealer. But this waiting is becoming a bit tedious. So I've taken to contacting the dealer asking if there was any news and been told middle of March. This would mean a waiting time of about 9 weeks which by recent comments is about right, unless anyone else will be waiting longer than me.
    I find myself checking youtube a lot to see if there is anything new posted about the DS3. I've also took to visiting the showroom to see if the car has actually been delivered. I search the internet to see if there are anymore new reviews about the car. So in the meantime what are you guys doing to while away the time whilst you wait for that interminable delivery date?
    Dsport 150 THP 1.6 Belle lle Blue / White - silver alloys - NO leather seats!

I Stayed On Here lol

Comment

Same im waiting on mine being built at the mo
      Team Yellow not White

Comment

Thank god its almost the 1st of March i await my goddess. wife pleased as well she's sick of me playing every damn DS3 vid i could find on tinternet.

TIME 11 am DAY tues 1st march. i'm coming honey i'm coming
        Crisis wot Crisis

Comment

Haha Milodog, excitement at both ends of the country on Tuesday! our pick up is 9:30 (and only because 8:30 was already taken!)

Enjoy

Comment

Jut try not to think about it and read up on stories here. That way when you get the car you dont expect the worst and if you hear anything or feel anything strange you know what it is

Comment

The only strange thing you'll feel is the butterflies of excitement when you sit in and turn the key............................then immediately jump out to look at the fine DRL's. lol :0)

Comment

Spend your time counting Mini's v DS3's - then you can see just what an Exclusive Club you will soon be joining and its so worth the wait to be different!

Drove 360 miles today counted 16 Minis on the way up and 27 on the way back (granted did start out at 5.15 AM). Only saw 1 DS3 parked in a service station car park.

Comment

I have mine on order too......I've decied I'm just not going to count the days/weeks and just get on with things! No point stressing over something that is almost out of your hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjikojo View Post
                    I have mine on order too......I've decied I'm just not going to count the days/weeks and just get on with things! No point stressing over something that is almost out of your hands!
                    When did you order yours? ours ordered on 31st Jan, so, 4 weeks today, heard nothing at all so far, but was told about 8-12 weeks. What about you?

Comment

Yeah Mate You Wont Hear Anything From Your Dealer Etc Unless They're Really Good...

I Waited 8 Weeks Without Any News And Then Had The Email From Citroen Saying It Had Left The Factory...

Not Sure If The Dealers Can Track The Progress Of The Build Step By Step But Even If They Can I Doubt They'd Be Phoning People To Let Them Know,

I Was Going Crazy Myself Over The Whole Waiting Thing, Like I Said In Another Post The Best Thing To Do Is Stick Around On Here And Rea About Peoples Experiences etc So That You Know To Look For Any Possible Defects When You Pick Up The Car...

The Weeks Will Fly By - Trust Me !

Comment

Only ordered mine Friday, so will be waiting an eternity!

Comment

Have been on here regularly and looking for a glimmer of hope that car would be ready sooner than later! In vain I feel. Aparently the dealer has been sending regular e-mails to us just as a courtesy thing to keep in touch, but he had the wrong e-mail address so never got them. Although we ordered only 4 weeks ago we knew we wanted one when we first saw it a year ago but had only just bought a new Fiesta (which we are very happy with, but so many around now).

Anyway someone mentioned a March build? so hopefully may hear soon that our car actually exists.

In the meantime enjoying reading all the stuff on here.

Comment

Lel..how did you get that little circle in your id name? hee hee. I ordered my car about 3 weeks ago I think....(not counting but I posted it here on the forum when I did)....my dealer has updated me and my car is due for a March Build and a Mid to Late April delivery. As long as I get it in April I am happy

Comment

Usually they arrive 1 to 2 weeks earlier than the date I had mine 3 weeks earlier

Comment

Working...
                              X