No announcement yet.

What to do while waiting for delivery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could take up knitting and make yourself a nice colour coded jumper to match the new car! ;-)

Comment

Or a knob warmer

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjikojo View Post
        Lel..how did you get that little circle in your id name? hee hee. I ordered my car about 3 weeks ago I think....(not counting but I posted it here on the forum when I did)....my dealer has updated me and my car is due for a March Build and a Mid to Late April delivery. As long as I get it in April I am happy
        No idea where little circle came from? expect ours is being built alongside yours. Hope we get it in time for Easter

Comment

Originally posted by Lel View Post
          No idea where little circle came from? expect ours is being built alongside yours. Hope we get it in time for Easter
          I ordered mine on the 1st of feb. Got told mid/end of April for delivery too. So maybe mine is being built with yours too??!!
          Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Was really hoping to have it by the Easter holiday!!

Comment

join the waiting club.

I ordered mine a week last saturday. 19th Feb so order went in on the monday to citroen which I got the email saying it had been ordered on the tuesday....

now i really cant wait!!! I'm also trying not to count the days was told 12 weeks so anything sooner will be good. Just hope my current car lasts out till then as its my PX!

Comment

I've downloaded a DS3 for Forza 3 and have started racing online in it
                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

HAHAHA man do I feel a numpty......Lel that circle thing is part of the forum to let people know who is online and who isn't!!! ooops. What a twit I am!

Now I want to get Forza3 Arlow!!!

Comment

HAHAHA man do I feel a numpty......Lel that circle thing is part of the forum to let people know who is online and who isn't!!! ooops. What a twit I am!

Ha ha, I did notice that everybody else had one, but wondered if you were seeing something else that I wasnt!! didnt like to appear to stupid though and say that, problem solved

Comment

If you've got an Xbox360 then you should definitely buy it, it's a brilliant racing game and not just because you can now download the DS3. You should be able to pick it up cheap now.
                      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I was a little disappointed with the DS3 in forza, it's way too light and due to it being FWD it's so easy to flip xD

I still have it in my garage nonetheless with the DS3 WRC livery of course!
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                        X