X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st new car!!

Hey there,

how is everyone?

i will have my brand new ds3 on Saturday and I'm getting rather excited as this will be my 1st brand new car, i choose the ice edition all black with the white roof, wheels and wing mirrors! is there any hints or tips or any information that you guys can give me to get the best out of it? I'm rather impatient and would love to have the manual to look though now so i Know were and what everything does, for example, whats mood lighting? lol

so any helpful websites to go look at or anything would be great

Many thanks
    :cool:

Welcome to the club!

You can download the manual from the Citroen website if you really want to have a nose . The mood lighting is just lights in the footwell that come on with the head lights.

Post some pics when you get it, and most importantly just enjoy it!

Comment

Awesome! thanks i will, Saturday just seems so very far away

Comment

Welcome! My first DS3 was my first brand new car, so can understand how excited you might be I had to wait months for mine though A week will fly past and we're here to help the time go!

Best tip I have is to take lots of photos when you get it and show it off to all of us in here!!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome! Whereabouts in Hampshire are you? The 2 dealers I know there are Penton and Freeborn.
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Hi and welcome!

I've ordered a new DS3 Ice as well, and should hopefully have mine by the weekend too. I've gone for Ink Blue - make sure you post some pics when she arrives!!

Comment

i will be posting a lot of photos i was lucky and they had one in the showroom, it had only been there day

im in aldershot, so i went to charters, they were great, they were never pushy or made me feel i had to buy anything! normally when you go to car garages they pounce on you and never leave you alone, so that why i went back to them

Comment

Oh they're good friends of the site

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10355
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome to the club
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club, nice to have another from Hampshire
                    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Hi Chell- welcomes from Sussex :-)
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome chell. fellow Hampshirite here too ����

Comment

Welcome to the club!
                          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome! I’m also a newbie here. Spooky but I’m picking my BlueHDI DSire plus tomorrow from Charters. Quite excited, but will be sad to say Au Revoir to the old Ibiza 1.9 TDI. Not my first Citroen, fond memories of my wee AX, but that was a few years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWineMonkey View Post
                              Welcome! I’m also a newbie here. Spooky but I’m picking my BlueHDI DSire plus tomorrow from Charters. Quite excited, but will be sad to say Au Revoir to the old Ibiza 1.9 TDI. Not my first Citroen, fond memories of my wee AX, but that was a few years ago!
                              Welcome! Don't forget to start your own thread(with pics!) after you pick it up.
                              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Working...
                              X