Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEH! finally ordered my DS3 White HDi

:cool:
    Well after many deliberations and driving the Audi A1 (too expensive, no discounts), Mini (too dark, small and claustrophobic in the cabin - cracking drivers car tho!, Alfa Mito (very noisy diesel engine but liked the car) I finally decided on the DS3! After looking around and finding CARFILE who have done the car for £12875 White edition hdi. So all is good, got the service pack but declined the mats after getting quoted at £59! thought that was expensive so I will get some off fleebay.
    Anyway my only slight concern is coming from a audi,vw, toyota background that some of the faults highlighted by you guys is mainly build quality related (noisy dash etc). And issues with build quality will do my head in lol. I really hope mine is trouble and rattle free.

Well done that man

Don't get the problems out of context - mine is now on nearly 9000 miles, has never missed a beat and had no problems at all.
    You only tend to hear the bad stories.

You will love it

Jimbob

Comment

Totally agree with my friend John. 8,000k and no problems at all - apart from trying to control the smile on my face everytime I start the engine!

Comment

well i am a japanese and german car lover at heart so having french is quite a change for me! The last time I had a french car it got rejected due to engine problems and I vowed never to buy french again lol, so fingers crossed!

Comment

What car did u reject?
          Team Yellow not White

Comment

You do know that VW and Audi have a poorer reliability ratio than Citroen??

http://www.reliabilityindex.com/manufacturer
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi had loads VW's over the years, But got the same as yourself Jack great car. anyway welcome to the mad house aND ENJOY

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                You do know that VW and Audi have a poorer reliability ratio than Citroen??

http://www.reliabilityindex.com/manufacturer

Warranty Direct survey! How old are the vehicles? How many of each vehicle do they insure? They might have 20 mercedes / porsche with 8 faults but have 3000 citroens with 500 faults so the percentage/ratio is not a great indication of the truth! and not a reliable tool.

Anyway I am not slagging Citroens or I wouldnt have bought one lol!
                Last edited by pauljack; 04-03-2011, 11:50.

Comment

Originally posted by warescott View Post
                  Hi had loads VW's over the years, But got the same as yourself Jack great car. anyway welcome to the mad house aND ENJOY
                  Thanks chap up in the cold north lol. Do the girls still wear tee shirts for a night out in winter in whitley lol?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyG View Post
                    What car did u reject?
                    I rejected a Peugeot 207 gt 150thp in 2007. It went back due to this engine issue of power loss which they couldnt fix at the time. I believe they have found out what the prob is now at Peugeot!

Comment

Working...
                    X