Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Elloski,

Ordered my DS3 hdi white edition the other weekend Hopefully it should be delivered in a weeks time
    I was genuinely surprised by the hdi engine and tbh it's more usual power than my current suzuki swift sport (warmish hatch).
    Btw i've read the threads about the puncture repair kit and getting a space saver wheel instead, the kit doesn't bother me so much but do you still get a jack and wheel brace for if you need to take the wheel off?

Can't wait till next week
    Last edited by studly; 04-03-2011, 15:57.
    Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Hi! Good choice (I may be biased )

I'm not sure to be honest, I'll have a look in the boot when I get home and see what I got!

Good luck with the weeks wait, mine felt like an eternity!

Comment

no the white will only come with the puncture kit.

Welcome by the way
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Cheers
        Pretty pant's though that they don't even supply the tools as standard to be able to take your own wheel off lol....but heyho my swift sport has the puncture repair kit but also a jack and wheel brace (you can't even have a spare wheel as there's no space to fit one lol) but i've never had to use the kit anyway.
        It's also kind of ironic that i'm getting 2 years breakdown cover but it doesn't cover punctures lol.
        Moaning over and i'm just looking forward to getting my mits on my DS3
        Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Hello, the time will fly by. It's a short wait for a great car!

Comment

Welcome aboard, studly.

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Hi and welcome to the lunatic asylum

Comment

Working...
                  X