X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3's future > an SUV?

Just been reading this on Autocar's website:
    http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/ne...nd-suvs-future

Looks like there's an idea to replace the DS3 with an SUV-type model. This would be an instant no-no for me. I wonder what it means for the DS3 in the immediate future? Are we actually getting an all-new model?

What a crap report! I can see nothing in the comments they quoted to suggest anything about the form the DS3 replacement will take.

Another made-up story!

Comment

"This suggests that DS’s entry-level three-door hatchback could be replaced towards the end of the decade by a compact SUV, as could the larger DS 5."

As quoted from the article. Whether that bears any reality remains to be seen... but it's the first I've heard of it becoming an SUV.

Comment

I would love to see a DS1 or DS2 they need a small car to compete with the MX5 or a saloon to compete with the BMW 2 series something along those lines, they won't scrap the DS3 it's too successful if they want an SUV range they will make a DS6 or DS7
        - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Do not forget in all the speculation as to the future of DS that China is the most important market for the brand. They already have a saloon and a crossover for sale under the DS brand there.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
          X