Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth swapping,Dstyle+ for dsport+

Afternoon
    What are your thoughts on swapping the above two?have been offered a good deal on this but would have to travel about 200 miles to collect.
    Would be new on a 15 or should I wait to get 65 plate.as said the deal is very good
    Opinions please.thanks

If the deal is good then go for it, you'll definitely enjoy the trip back more

As for plate number, that's more about personal choice, I've bought my last 2 cars in June and the number on the plate doesn't bother me.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The Solution - Private Plates
      - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

New plates only have a 6 month shelf life

The novelty wears of pretty quick and before you know it, the neighbor has a newer car than you.
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Probably a better deal now than in September anyway as targets may come into.not particularly bothered about plate really as bought the dstyle last July.Going to give it some serious thought.would change from white/infinite blue to black/emerald green.Think the xenon leds might be swinging a bit 😁😎

Comment

Originally posted by yellowbert View Post
            Probably a better deal now than in September anyway as targets may come into.not particularly bothered about plate really as bought the dstyle last July.Going to give it some serious thought.would change from white/infinite blue to black/emerald green.Think the xenon leds might be swinging a bit
            Make sure you post pics once you pick it up, that's a great colour choice
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Bad thing is if I do go for have to wait to pick it up 👎

Comment

Originally posted by yellowbert View Post
                Bad thing is if I do go for have to wait to pick it up 👎
                I had to wait for my black/emerald, was worth it in the end. Go for it buddy

Comment

I walk past that colour combo every day, want me to take a few pictures? Also need to get DS3 Cards lol
                  - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

broda,if you could take a few picks that would be great cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Broda View Post
                      I walk past that colour combo every day, want me to take a few pictures? Also need to get DS3 Cards lol
                      Definitely take pics!

If you want cards, send a PM to WTF with your address.
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Cheers!
                        - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Originally posted by Thisisnathan View Post
                          I had to wait for my black/emerald, was worth it in the end. Go for it buddy
                          Weve got a black and emerald demo at the moment and has to be the most loved colour combo by passers by. Nice choice!!!
                          :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Originally posted by Acmaguire View Post
                            Weve got a black and emerald demo at the moment and has to be the most loved colour combo by passers by. Nice choice!!!
                            Oooh! Reckon you'll still have one at the drive day? Black/emerald is the combination I'm likely to go for next so will be very keen to see it!!
                            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
                              Oooh! Reckon you'll still have one at the drive day? Black/emerald is the combination I'm likely to go for next so will be very keen to see it!!
                              Yes Kat we definitely will! Andy will bring it with him!
                              :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Working...
                              X