X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual exhaust tip advice!!!!!

Could someone please give me advice..
    I have the Dstyle, but I love the dual exhaust look with the Dsports :bow:
    Would this exhaust tip fit onto my ds3 without me having to cut away at the bumper? Is it pretty straight forward to change?: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-...item4180a4c1b4

Thanks Guys!!! :cool:

That link suggests the widest point is 100+mm.

Best thing to do would be to measure the clearance you have on your diffuser and see if it will require fitting.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

you have to cut
      Regards JO

Comment

Ah right, no worries. I don't want to make a mess of anything.. Was just hoping to get the dsport look without it being costly��
        Thanks both!

Comment

You will have to cut the rear box. And diffuser to get that to fit or you could do this

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Thinking of doing the exact same but actually want the exact tip from the Dsport. I've already got the spoiler fitter just need the exhaust pipe and the gorgeous leather interior!

Comment

I've got a DSport back box here
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Its fate!
                :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

I can beat that- got a DSport 155 complete OEM exhaust system in my loft, including catalytic converter that's got less than 1000 miles on it
                  :star:
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                    You will have to cut the rear box. And diffuser to get that to fit or you could do this

That looks sweet as F***!! how difficult is it getting the exhaust in the middle, and where's the diffuser from, thats if you dont mind me asking like

Comment

Dual exhaust tip advice!!!!!

Just need to cut rear box off and come under neath the sparewheel well with pipe has rear diffuser is so much lower. Than standard the diffuser is imported from Germany cost £365
                      Last edited by MARK.A; 26-07-2015, 18:15.
                      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
                      X