Citroen and the warranty joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen and the warranty joke.

I bought my DS3 in january 2014, itīs a 2012 e-Hdi, brand new.
    I have recently discovered that my warranty exeeded i august 2014 because when the dealer recived the car in 2012 from Citroen, the warranty started ticking.
    Now i am in a discussion whit the dealer, witch is trying to fix the problem by taking a insurance to cover up the remaing year of the warranty.
    Citroen themselfs doesent seam to bother.

Nice customer service, ey?

We only get a 2 year here. Standard for all the makes
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

If you have a used citroen approved warranty here, the 1 year warranty starts from the date the car is sold to you.
      :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

So they are saying the 1 year used car "citroen approved warranty" started when the car was brand new in 2012 and not in 14 when you bought it? That's screwd up. Can see the new car warranty 2-3 years depending on where you are at in the world running out but this is just over the top.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          So they are saying the 1 year used car "citroen approved warranty" started when the car was brand new in 2012 and not in 14 when you bought it? That's screwd up. Can see the new car warranty 2-3 years depending on where you are at in the world running out but this is just over the top.
          Yepp, we have three year warranty on a new Citroen here in Sweden

Comment

Thats pretty messed up. Id go back and check your paperwork and providing youve signed your warranty agreement, im not sure how they can claim its not within your warranty....
            :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Working...
            X