Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all hampshire hogs with ds3. Informal meets / where to meet up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all hampshire hogs with ds3. Informal meets / where to meet up?

Hi there, have been posting with the club as a new member since May this year and been a DS3 owner since April.Just wondered if there are any owners in this great southern county of Hampshire that would be interested in meeting up or have there been events or planned events that I have overlooked? I look forward to a response whilst the weather is still nice.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Wings and Wheels!
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks for the reminder about the Wings and Wheels event near Guildford in Surrey. Unfortunately I left booking up for this one a bit late and shall be working on the Saturday, but will consider it next year!

sigpic

Comment

It's on for two days, Saturday and Sunday, most of us who are going will be there for both days.

Comment

Thanks pmk.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
            Thanks for the reminder about the Wings and Wheels event near Guildford in Surrey. Unfortunately I left booking up for this one a bit late and shall be working on the Saturday, but will consider it next year!
            One of the best value shows of the year and great fun. As Pete says, look into Sunday, there's still spaces left, would be good to have you there if you can make it
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks, it looks like a great day out,just a couple of things: Are themed costumes optional as my wife doesn`t want me arrriving as a little tea pot! ? and if arriving on Sunday what time do we arrive?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, it looks like a great day out,just a couple of things: Are themed costumes optional as my wife doesn`t want me arrriving as a little tea pot! ? and if arriving on Sunday what time do we arrive?
                I think we got to Dunsfold for 7am last year, but times/meeting points for this year will be confirmed nearer the date

Don't worry about costumes, they're definitely optional!
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

If you want to park with us on the stand, we'll be meeting early (5:45) at the hotel in Fleet but that's probably the wrong side for you. Last year we met at the village hall just outside the airfield so we could convoy in together:

06:45 to leave ASAP.
                  Alfold Village Hall, near Alfold Crossroads, GU6 8HY.
                  Take the left turn opposite Alfold Mower Centre (just past the red postbox) about 1/2 mile before destination.
                  It worked well last year to beat all the entry queues so we'll probably stick to the same time. Check the thread nearer the time though for confirmation. If

As Kat says fancy dress is entirely optional
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Great,thanks for the logistics info!

sigpic

Comment

Great,thanks for the logistics info!
                      No worries, hope to see you there
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Two Tickets purchased for the Wheels and Parade Zone day ticket, hope I have got the right ones! Now for a dry sunny day on 30th August

sigpic

Comment

Two Tickets purchased for the Wheels and Parade Zone day ticket, hope I have got the right ones! Now for a dry sunny day on 30th August
                          Awesome, don't forget to comment on the thread so Joni can add you to the list.
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Feel free to sort a meet up somewhere local to you Jez for a chat all things DS3
                            Doesn't always have to be an organised event- maybe a little jaunt between a few local landmarks- see how many would be interested
                            Maybe finish at a country pub
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks Chris,that was my initial idea,but I am also going to Wings and Wheels on 30th August, so will make some suggestions after that event.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X