Our new Cabrio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new Cabrio

So finally we ere able to pick up my Wife's new Cabrio DStyle Nav yesterday. She was worried that she wouldn't like the Emerald roof as she'd only been able to to order from seeing a poster on the wall of the showroom. Luckily she was made up with it...what a fab combination. I'm amazed just how good the 110 1.2 Puretech is...it's just brilliant. Can't make up my mind about the sat nav, seems a bit complicated to use. I assume it can take postcodes but there is nowhere to enter one, so have to type in whole address until I can work it out. Did about 150 mies in it yesterday up to London and back trying to sort accommodation for my Son to return to Uni so had a bit of town, country and motorway to contend with and loved it, most of it topless !!

Looks great!
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks amazing!

Just love the cabrio in this colour combination Had a snoop around Stevie's cabrio at Trax and it's really cool how the rear window folds in. Have you put the roof up whilst driving yet? Think it can be done up to 70mph? Might be wrong but perfect for the unpredictable British weather.

You'll be finding any excuse to drive it now. They really do handle well om any road. My parents live in the middle of nowhere and the country lanes are great fun. Travelling from Manchester to Hertfordshire is still a boring drive for me but it's very comfortable and the sound system makes it less of quiet tedious journey

Glad you're both pleased.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Love it! Looks awesome. The emerald is such a good colour!
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Nice motor. I bet she is very pleased with it.

Comment

Looks awesome !
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X