Dogs in DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs in DS3

Just a question re dog guards. Any one use one in their DS3 and if so, which one, and pros and cons of it?

I use a waterproof fitted seat cover available on ebay etc cost about £40.00 ( from Premiercarmats. )which covers my leather seats top and bottom and a dog harness secured on the middle rear seat belt. We do not put our dog in boot as he is a lurcher sized dog and lays down on the whole width of the rear seat!
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 18-09-2015, 18:10.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

I just trap my dog's lead in the tailgate. As long as I don't go too fast, she keeps up :cool:

Noooooo, just kidding. I would never be cruel! I do trap the lead in the tailgate though, which works for us because it stops her jumping over the seats and trying to drive.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

I have a liner which hooks over the rear headrests and velcros around the boot sides and the floor too plus it has a flap to protect the bumper and to make sure it doesn't move I have the DS3 plastic boot tray holding it al in place.
        62 Reg DS3 DStyle Plus - Sport Red with Black Roof

Comment

Boot liner and a very thick towel for the boot/bumper lip for when the dogs jump in and out. Used to get two fully grown male Hungarian Vizslas in there but have since bought an additional car to give them more space.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo67 View Post
            I just trap my dog's lead in the tailgate. As long as I don't go too fast, she keeps up :cool:

Noooooo, just kidding. I would never be cruel! I do trap the lead in the tailgate though, which works for us because it stops her jumping over the seats and trying to drive.
            I was about to ask if it was a Greyhound ......

Comment

I bought a couple of harness to seat belt clips from Pets At Home, put a towel on the back seat and Bob's your uncle

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/dog-seat-belt
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X