Ds3 has gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 has gone

After having my ds3 for just over a year,circumstances have changed.
    The car is now just to small for the enormous pram/pushchair/car seat combo I now have to carry around having just become a grandad to a gorgeous baby girl.Will miss the car alot as had some great times,but alas the boot was just to small.
    Will still be coming on to this great site as there are some very helpful tips and hints on alot of subjects not least cleaning and detailing(fortune spent lol)
    Now have a panther black focus titanium,which as my better half says does look slightly boring in comparison but a bit more practical.thanks to everyone for the advice in the past and was good to meet joni and a few of the other guys on your way to lydden earlier this year.keep up the great work on this club site.Will be looking regularly to see what people are upto with there ds3's.
    Thanks again

Gratz on becoming a granddad

Comment

Awwww, as Pete said. Congratulations on becoming a Grandpop!! A new chapter has opened giving you a free pass to do embarrassing Grandad thing's! Hooray!

Thank you for the kind words, please do stay in touch
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Congrats!

Let's see the new car then
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Could have gotten a trailer....
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Will post pics soon.car looks great in black but can see it's going to be a job to keep looking clean.will have to call on Andy for more advice 👍.already do embarrassing grandad things joni now just have a excuse.
            Will Def keep popping on and thanks for the good wishes.chuffed as nuts lol 😀

Comment

Sorry to have left it so long but here are pics of new car.not as distinctive as ds but more practical in situation

Comment

Ah a lovely black car I know the cleaning difficulties too, I also note that Andy doesn't own a black car - I wonder why ? lol
                sigpic

Comment

I beginning to find out why.does look good with time spent on it 👍

Comment

Looks nice sadly selling my black DS3 just spent two hours cleaning it.Im getting a ford kuga when the DS3 is gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X