Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activate Siri/Speak button?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has found out a way of activating Siri on the iPhone through a button on the MyWay System? So i can just tell the car to phone someone instead of faffing around with the scrolling phonebook thing.

Cheers.

I think it's the button on the end of the left stalk... I don't ever use Siri though so I'm not 100%.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I thought if you had your iPhone connected to a charger supply you can activate Siri by just yelling "Hey Siri"

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDS3 View Post
        I thought if you had your iPhone connected to a charger supply you can activate Siri by just yelling "Hey Siri"
        That's how I operate mine, or just press and hold the button (my phones in a cradle on the vents). I know there's a setting on my iphone that allows you to use your car's controls to activate Siri. It's in Settings-General-Car Play. My TSport Plus hasn't got the symbol and I've tried pressing and holding various buttons but it won't hook up so that I can speak to Siri. Although I've got the standard radio so yours might be different. Of course, if anyone does know how to do it, that'd be great.
        "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Working...
        X