Wind Deflectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Deflectors

Hi, I'm considering fitting wind deflectors to my black 2015 Dsport, does anyone have any thoughts on the best makes and wether they would enhance the cars looks.

Hi JPA ,I fitted genuine Citroen wind deflectors on mine and I love them. Check out my Silver DS3 on Informal Hayling Island meet 25th Oct 2015 to see how they look!
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 26-10-2015, 18:19.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

I fitted the cheap GS deflectors to mine and I'm happy. One did try to come loose and fall out but I was parking at the time so it wasn't a problem. I removed it, and the clips, and just refitted it. Good as new. Personally, I think they improve the look of my car but taste is an individual thing. :0)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3 wind deflectors 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	359892Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3 wind deflectors 2.jpg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	359893Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3 wind deflectors 3.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	359894
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

I have genuine citroen ones but got them for £15 ON EBAY.
        They look great and have had no problems whatsoever.

Comment

I have the Citroen ones too, I liked the look of them when I saw another DS3 at a meet with them and they've never come loose or disappeared whilst driving
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jo67 View Post
            I fitted the cheap GS deflectors to mine and I'm happy. One did try to come loose and fall out but I was parking at the time so it wasn't a problem. I removed it, and the clips, and just refitted it. Good as new. Personally, I think they improve the look of my car but taste is an individual thing. :0)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11925[/ATTACH]
            They look great Jo67. My new DStyle NAV is the same colour combination and now I've seen yours I will definitely be getting a set.
            2015 DStyle NAV PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 in Red/Black. Enlisted into the Imperial Guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Moznov View Post
              They look great Jo67. My new DStyle NAV is the same colour combination and now I've seen yours I will definitely be getting a set.
              I'm glad you've been inspired. :0)
              "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
              https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Thank you for the advice, I've now ordered a set.

Comment

I fitted a pair of Citroen ones but they kept coming loose. A quick squirt of silicon sealer and they are there for life. :star:

Comment

Heko look quite nice too

I have the Citroen ones on mine - but only because I found a good deal on eBay
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I had the Heko ones initially but I didn't like the metal clips poked up inside the window frame and I personally thought the Citroen ones looked better. As you said I grabbed a deal that made them cheaper
                      sigpic

Comment

I have the heko ones. Look class imo. Think I got them for £30 off Internet somewhere

Comment

Working...
                        X