Citroen Assistance - A Few Questions + What Are People's Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen Assistance - A Few Questions + What Are People's Thoughts

So, the new car arrived yesterday and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience using Citroen Assist? Also, cover in the booklet says 'Breakdown which leaves the vehicle off the road, covered by the warranty'.

Does this mean that if the vehicle's off the road due to a reason not covered by the warranty that I can't use Citroen Assist? An example would be a flat battery?

It would be good to see a full set of T&Cs so I was wondering if anyone had a link? I'm also wondering who the cover is done through AA, RAC and which level of cover Citroen Assistance is comparable to?

Thanks

It's the AA.

Comment

Doesn't cover lost keys, wrong fuel or changing wheels for punctures.
      DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

If you pay Citroen Assist an extra £20 a year you're covered for everything

Comment

Details are in the Service book.......

Comment

Thanks all,

Does anyone have the full T&C?

Comment

http://www.citroen.co.uk/owner-servi...ncy-assistance

Comment

Thanks for all the replies but I'd still like to see the full T&C so I think I'm going to need to speak with the dealer. The car's actually my mums (she's had a DSport 165 THP and is 81 !!!!!!) so I think the extra £20 is a no brainer but, the bit that still concerns me is where the link posted by spinker says:-

'Cover includes manufacturing defects only'.

So, back to what I was thinking in point 1 - if we were to get a flat battery for example would this be covered as it's not a manufacturing defect. It might sound like I'm being really picky but given my mum's age I need to make sure she's OK.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X