Ds3 pure tech automatic anyone got it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 pure tech automatic anyone got it

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has the new 1.2 pure tech automatic what are your views on it ? Is it nippy also whats the mpg like thanks guys

I've had mine for three weeks now and very pleased with it. It's much improved from the 4 gear auto I had before and is very nippy. The mpg (according to the onboard readout) is 42mpg, up from 34mpg on the older 4 gear auto. Performance is amazing, put you foot to the floor and you can leave everything else in your dust. Will never go back to a manual car now.
    2015 DStyle NAV PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 in Red/Black. Enlisted into the Imperial Guard.

Comment

Wow that's good to hear mate one other thing I was just wondering when u put it in drive or d does it slowly creep forwards cos I've had some semi auto cars that don't move and I hate that cheers for your help fella

Comment

Originally posted by Hiphophustler View Post
        Wow that's good to hear mate one other thing I was just wondering when u put it in drive or d does it slowly creep forwards cos I've had some semi auto cars that don't move and I hate that cheers for your help fella
        Yes, in both "D" and "R" selections the car creeps slowly. It's mentioned in the manual and called "creep mode".

You also have selection buttons for both "sports" mode (fast and scary) or "snow" mode which helps in icy/snowy conditions.
        2015 DStyle NAV PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 in Red/Black. Enlisted into the Imperial Guard.

Comment

Superb mate really appreciate it going to test drive one tomorrow really looking forward to it now have u done any mods to your one I'd really like to get hid kit for it as dont want to pay the extra 800 pounds for xxeon lights also business what's the sound system and sat Nav like thanks so much mate

Comment

Superb mate really appreciate it going to test drive one tomorrow really looking forward to it now have u done any mods to your one I'd really like to get hid kit for it as dont want to pay the extra 800 pounds for xxeon lights also business what's the sound system and sat Nav like thanks so much mate
            I've not had it long enough to do any mods apart from a few cosmetic ones. I've posted a few pics up on another post but not sure how to link to it. I think if you click on my profile and on the link for "started" posts you will find it, "Out with the old". The DStlye NAV has the hifi option as standard and sounds great. I'm hearing stuff in my music tracks I've never heard before, plus having the ability to stream music from my iPhone via Bluetooth is superb. The sat nav system seems good. Nice clear display and clear instructions.

Comment

Went for a test drive today seems really nippy was shocked at how quick it is I have a astra gtc 165bhp at the moment and seems faster than that to 60 anyway lovely car and I'll deffo be putting in an order after new year

Comment

Went for a test drive today seems really nippy was shocked at how quick it is I have a astra gtc 165bhp at the moment and seems faster than that to 60 anyway lovely car and I'll deffo be putting in an order after new year
                That's great to hear. I thought you might well be impressed with the 0-60. Look forward to welcoming you as a DS3 owner.

Comment

Glad To Hear The New EAT6 Is An Improvement. I Loved My Light Green C3 But I found it sluggish On Hills. I Needed A Higher Up Car Anyway and Wanted To Go Back To A Semi Autobox hence why I had the C3 Picasso EGS6.
                  A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
                  CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
                  CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

Originally posted by Moznov View Post
                    put you foot to the floor and you can leave everything else in your dust.
                    Rubs chin

Comment

^ Yeah me too
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X