Car tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car tax

Just received a letter from a debt collection agency saying I haven't taxed my car £0 claiming they want an £80'payment , been on dvla website my car has been taxed since beginning of August , I remember doing it . Anyone had anything like this?

I have a friend in Nigeria with access to 13million that just needs to be transferred. Send him your bank details and you too can share in this unclaimed wealth!
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Would that be the KING from Nigeria ?? funny how he always want to talk to me

Comment

I think youll find my dear friend the prince of uganda is in the same situation...
        :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
          Just received a letter from a debt collection agency saying I haven't taxed my car £0 claiming they want an £80'payment , been on dvla website my car has been taxed since beginning of August , I remember doing it . Anyone had anything like this?
          I had one a couple of years ago from the Land Registry, tricky as it contained an attachment and id just legally taken ownership of some previously public land. Anyway what made this simple and clever was that the attachment had somebody else's name on it, therefor attempting to lull me into a false sense of security with the hope I would open it.

Reported it to the Land Reg Office who said I wasn't the first.

Comment

Working...
          X