Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS 3 Model Year 16

Here we go chaps!

New model year 16 details for DS 3 have been announced and as always there are the details (edited of course) for you guys to go over. Let us know your thoughts!

https://www.mediafire.com/?3m2hzl7i6hhptr4
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Thanks Biggy

Who would have thought the Watchstrap seats would be popular!?

Not a big fan of the Trim Level names :s Chic and Elegance...... Back in my day it was a DSign or a DStyle

Is there any hints towards a new Racing edition? They've re packaged the DS3, changed trim and released so many Ltd Editions, the engine has changed twice since the 150 original Racing engine days. Would be great to see something with some grit back in the range. Something to offset the Chicy Elegance.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Is this the facelift version?
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I doubt it to be honest as the full on hot hatch doesn't sit with the "luxury" design that DS have for the range now.

Will admit not too big a fan of the names but they tie in with the rest of the DS line so it means you know that a DS 3 Elegance is similar to DS 4 Elegance.

The 1955 Editions aparently got a huge reaction over the seats which is why they are now in the DS 3 Ultra, youcan still get the black and white if you want though.

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
          Is this the facelift version?
          Trying to confirm that, I think it's just a trim change.

Comment

A small part of me was still thinking about getting a new DS3 this year. Restricting the THP engine to the prestige trim is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.

It's also disappointing to see that white is no longer the 'free' paint option replaced by one very few people want... yellow. That's going to make Citroen (sorry DS) a LOT of money!

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Thanks Biggy
              Is there any hints towards a new Racing edition?

They've re packaged the DS3, changed trim and released so many Ltd Editions, the engine has changed twice since the 150 original Racing engine days.

Would be great to see something with some grit back in the range.
              Couldn't agree more
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

I prefer the new names if I'm honest. If that's a comparison over d*** anyway, not saying the names used are ideal but hey ho.

Like the sound of front parking sensors too
                @mike_lowsocial

Comment

I don't like the new trim names either but hey that's a small concern as the DSport+ doesn't feature anywhere on my DS3 at the mo so I'm assuming these trim names will remain on paper rather than feature on the boot lid ?

I don't really understand the point you make about the Racing editions Biggus Baconicus - they've continued to be available in France haven't they ? We've also seen ltd edition racing cabrio etc here in the UK so why wouldn't DS want to cater for all tastes ? Wasn't that the point of the customisable :ds3: when it was launched in 2010 ?
                  sigpic

Comment

New DS 3 Model Year 16

DS Range - updates, info and rumours
                    [quote name="WTF" post=211638]

Another render from here; http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/ne...tor-show-debut

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showpost.php?p=211640

> I wonder if this does indeed coincide, or if this is the last update of the current shape until a facelift arrives later in the year? Although apparently it's set to debut at Geneva...

Comment

I think I'm glad I got a DStyle Nav a couple of months ago on 0% finance, I doubt I'll be able to afford an equivalent version of those new cars next time

Comment

Looking at the redesigns, I can't see myself having another DS3, unless they look a hell of a lot different in the flesh.
                        "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
                        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

I hate that design the front end looks awful, the grille looks like an Audi *vom*

Comment

Working...
                          X