Leather seats in DS3 sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather seats in DS3 sport

Please can anyone help? My lovely leather seats have creases, particularly in the drivers seat. Just to try to firm them up again is it true you can blow dry or even iron over paper to take the creases away?

Erm do you have any pictures ? Leather being a natural material will crease and show signs of wear.

You can treat the seats with a range of different leather treatments (I use the Autoglym) once twice a year to maintain the quality of the leather but it will always show signs of use......

We have a leather sofa that shows the same no matter that's its been treated in a similar fashion.
    sigpic

Comment

Liam's got quite creased I think......

But as mentioned, it's inevitable this will happen.

I'd chose a leather care treatment over a hair dryer though. Not heard of this before, but it a natural product and will need feeding to keep it in good condition. Years of cleaning my horses saddle etc and looking after any leather tack we had it definitely pays to look after it.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFrdi_BZsJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c85yZC-9BJI

Comment

Heat gun has 2 settings... 1 and 2.... 1 and 2. Ha ha [emoji23][emoji23]

Results look good though I got to say. Although the sound of his skin rubbing on the leather was a bit [emoji37][emoji37].

I have always used a treatment called Gliptone to keep the leather supple, not sure if it's any better than the Autoglym one or not.

Can also confirm I have used a hairdryer to smooth out marks left by a baby seat. Just be careful and don't rush. It worked for me but stick some pics up mate so we can see the damage.

Comment

Does look pretty easy to do, I might have to give it a go on my rear seats, got a similar mark from the seatbelt when I moved house and had the seats down.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Let me know how you get on Beefy
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X