Code Reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Reader

Need a code reader for all my misfires, what kits do you guys use, I don't want to spend a lot of money however if it was compatible with other cars it would be useful, only want to be able to look and clear codes, Thanks in advance!

Code Reader

You'll need Lexia for complete coverage of all the cars systems. A cheap option is the torque pro app with an obd device bought from ebay for around £20
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

The Lexia system looks brilliant, is there a specific system you would advise using? Are the compatible with a wide range of cars? Thanks Jamie!

Comment

Code Reader

Lexia is what they use at the dealers, just for Citroen vehicles. It's quite complicated to use if your not used to this kind of thing.
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Use torpue pro on an android phone via an OBDII adapter, will give you a cheap option
          It's not failsafe,but it picks up most fault codes.
          It's how I sussed all mine
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
          X