Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie help

Hi all. First post.

Picked up my ds3 13 plate hdi dsport on Friday from Arnold Clark in Stirling and gave I its first wash today and found a small blister on paint under the o/s mirror. have arranged my for my usual coachworks I use to paint the door for me as really dont want to be dealing with Arnold Clarks body shop even though it should be warranty. the one thing I have noticed though is the silver wing mirror mounts with the indicator built in are also bubbled. am I right in thinking this is just some kind of chrome wrap type coating on the mounts and is this a warrantable item. searched for the part online but cant find anything.

Thankyou all

Welcome

I know Andy from Clean your Ride had a blister under his mirror and this was repaired under warranty.

My chrome front grill had some bubbling, but I sold up before I did anything to repair/fix....

Hmmm, I'm not much help, but others will be along to be more help than me!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Had exact same bubble and mirror got painted and mirror stalk replaced under warranty , I personally would use dealer for pant job as it may invalid paint warranty if you do it yourself.

Comment

newbie help

I think you should go to a Citroen dealer. The car is covered for corrosion i think ( am not sure how long) (edited)

I don't have a DS3 yet but am looking for one and corrosion is stressing me out.
        Last edited by iamnicolas; 03-03-2016, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by iamnicolas View Post
          I think you should go to a Citroen dealer. The car is covered for 12 years - for corrosion.
          you might want to take a closer look at the wording of that part of the warranty.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

newbie help

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
            you might want to take a closer look at the wording of that part of the warranty.
            What is covered? How long? Is it 7 years for paint? I saw somewhere on here that is 12 years anti corrosion warranty.
            Last edited by iamnicolas; 03-03-2016, 09:06.

Comment

Working...
            X