I am coming back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am coming back!!!

Hey folks ......been a while since I have been on here .....BUT .....I am returning to the DS3 from my S3 !! (Crazy i know) ...but Finances cannot keep up with the S3.

Now I have seen the DS3 performance I am sold! Buying one ASAP and in Matt Black (Love Matt Black)

Looking forward to being back in a DS and back on the forum :rolleyes:

Anybody know if this DS has Android Auto? I think I am reading that it does ....?
    ***** Clio 182 182BHP - SOLD *****
    ***** DS3 DSport Plus 155THP - SOLD *****
    ***** Audi S3 300BHP - KEEPING *****
    ***** DS3 Performance Black 210THP - CANCELLED ORDER *****

sigpic

Welcome back!!!
    Aka:
    Alex

:ds3:
    Blue Phoenix
    DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Woohooo!!!!

You won't be disappointed with the Performance Black! AND, we are not jealous AT ALL. Nope......nu uh...... *smiles through gritted teeth*

Welcome back!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks Guys ...Glad to be back (Nearly)

I always said when in my old DS3 ...if they did a higher spec (engine) I would defo get it .......and here we are!!

Love my Audi S3 and has taken a huge amount of effort to finally make the decision to say goodbye ......But I am now incredibly excited to be moving into this little beast :-)

Many posts...pictures and cleaning days to come

sigpic

Comment

Awesome, welcome back! Will keep an eye out for you as I'm in Northants a lot for Saints games!!
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I really want a S3 or S1, as you say cost is v high though and thats before I try and run it every day
            sigpic

Comment

To give you an idea on cost .....the S3 I had was costing me near £500 per month !!!! Then about £270 fuel per month !!!

Couldn't keep up with it and a change in personal circumstances has forced my hand ......

Just had my first quote for the DS3 Perf and its @ £307 per month ....That will do me thank you very much!! I intend to haggle this down further once I am face to face with a dealer.

sigpic

Comment

Do it!!! Let us know how it goes
                Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

afaik the 7" touch screen is the same type as my PUG. SMEG+ IV2 which is MirrorLink(Android) or Carplay (iPhone) compatible.

For Mirrorlink to work however you need the Phone Manufacturer to support MirrorLink.

http://www.mirrorlink.com/phones

Personally I can live without it. though get a 64GB SanDisk UltraFit flash drive stuck in the USB stick and you'll be ok. (upto 5000 Tracks afaik)
                  Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Thx Toxic .....is the SatNav up to scratch or a poor excuse? Heard bad things about the previous DS3 Nav system......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DS3WPR View Post
                      Hey folks ......been a while since I have been on here .....BUT .....I am returning to the DS3 from my S3 !! (Crazy i know) ...but Finances cannot keep up with the S3.

Now I have seen the DS3 performance I am sold! Buying one ASAP and in Matt Black (Love Matt Black)

Looking forward to being back in a DS and back on the forum :rolleyes:

Anybody know if this DS has Android Auto? I think I am reading that it does ....?

Welcome back! Back In Black!
                      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Very nice

Comment

The Smeg SatNav seems to be pretty good. I've not used it that much, but it hasn't given me any problems so far.
                          Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by DS3WPR View Post
                            To give you an idea on cost .....the S3 I had was costing me near £500 per month !!!! Then about £270 fuel per month !!!

Couldn't keep up with it and a change in personal circumstances has forced my hand ......

Just had my first quote for the DS3 Perf and its @ £307 per month ....That will do me thank you very much!! I intend to haggle this down further once I am face to face with a dealer.
                            If you haven't already go on carwow.co.uk and put a request for a quote in there. When I did it, lowest offer I got was £21,157 (£1,338 off the RRP) so it may save you some money

Comment

Thanks for confirming SatNav is good Toxic

Hey Ollie .....Yes I have done the Carwow route and managed to get it down to £21093 and a monthly of £307 (36months/14K/£2000 dep). I am booked up to go to my local dealer tomorrow and haggle some more ...then place an order. To be honest £307 is well within the budget, but I think £280 sounds better lol. The guy on the phone was more excited than me that I was ordering one !!!

Then its just the waiting game, which will give me time to maybe sell my S3 privately (Anybody interested in buying an S3 ...let me know)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X