Insurance quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance quotes

Okay, cheers I'll look into that as well. Be best for me to look nearer the time as I'm getting a tad bit impatient haha

Comment

Are you getting new,is a years free ins not available

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
        700 per year. Sometimes it's good to live in Germany
        Germany? 280 Eur here for Kasko (everything covered) and 350 for Full-Kasko (incl. 4 Countries) for my Racing, you should try Kosovo
        DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Killafoxx View Post
          Okay, cheers I'll look into that as well. Be best for me to look nearer the time as I'm getting a tad bit impatient haha
          Most insurance quotes are valid for 30 days, some even longer, not too long to wait
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah I know, just wanna get the cheapest one without the telematic and plus that way it'll leave me with a few bob I wanna spend on the car

Comment

Originally posted by albish View Post
              Germany? 280 Eur here for Kasko (everything covered) and 350 for Full-Kasko (incl. 4 Countries) for my Racing, you should try Kosovo
              I'm 20 years old, we have unlimited Highways and I live in a big city with dumb drivers everywhere. So I think it's not that bad
              Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
              DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Deffo try Chris Knott Insurance - also on the forum
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  Deffo try Chris Knott Insurance - also on the forum
                  Seconded. Cheapest quote by far but they're not on comparison sites.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

More support for Chris Knott over here
                    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

I'll give them a call after work and see how much they'll quote me and I'll let you guys know

Comment

It seems my insurance on my Racing is quite cheap then. Got the Racing when I was 19, 1 year 6 months experience, only cost me £800 fully comp and me as the named driver only.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie96 View Post
                          It seems my insurance on my Racing is quite cheap then. Got the Racing when I was 19, 1 year 6 months experience, only cost me £800 fully comp and me as the named driver only.
                          Same for me got mine when I was 20, had only been driving for just over a year and only had 1 year NCB, was £650 for me fully comp. Since then it's risen to just below £1,000 due to "more car thefts in my area" even though I haven't claimed once and have 4 years NCB now! :mad:

Comment

Another recommendation for Chris Knott

I was a bit naughty and got flashed by one of those horrible motorway cameras resulting in three points. Admiral wanted £1100 for my renewal, Chris Knott quoted me £759
                            Instagram - danlock92

Citroen C2 1.4 HDi
                            Citroen DS3 1.6 HDi Black Edition
                            Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dstyle Red
                            Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dsport Red
                            Citroen DS 4 2.0 BlueHDi Dsport
                            DS 3 1.2 Puretech EAT6 Dark Light

Comment

Oh wow, that's a big difference, definitely gunna ring up and ask for a quote !

Comment

Working...
                              X