Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Performance Parts

Hello

Anyone know if its now possible order the DS3 Performance parts, Im talking about the wheel arches and front spoiler. I imagine since this time that parts are in black plastic instead of carbon, maybe ill be more cheaper, or not :rolleyes:

Speak to your dealer, should be able to price it up for you.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Not seen much out there re parts and prices, but I'm sure we will know something soon!

As you mentioned, should be cheaper than the Racing trim
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Musketier do some nice stuff
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Yes, I know that Musketier have some really nice stuff, but I always love the look of the racings parts, but never could buy because of the fortune they sell the carbon parts.
          But now I hoping to this new parts be a little more cheaper since they not carbon anymore, lets wait and see, for now here in Portugal the dealer tell me is not possible get me the part numbers and prices to that parts, but here is always late then some other countries, so if someone get acess to that information first please post the info here .
          Thanks

Comment

Will do
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Anyone that has information on this, please share
              Been doing some research and can't find the part numbers for the performance trim. If you have a look on service.citroen they show the same part numbers as the racing.

Comment

Working...
              X