Airmass sensor plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airmass sensor plug

Hi my engine management light came on without losing any power, when I got home I pulled out the plug out on the airmass sensor turned the key started the engine and the light went out, has anyone else had this problem I'm a Newbie this is a great club and site many thanks

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Yea hi yes I had the same problem and did what you did disconnected the car battery and pulled all sensor plugs and the light went out 👌

Comment

I'm talking to myself see'ing no one else wants too lol 👍👽

Comment

Perhaps none of the people who are daily readers have experienced this fault and therefore have nothing to add. Hello though!
        Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
        Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

Yea thank you not had my car long too mouths in total and have this problem it seems to be sorted now after disconnecting the battery and re connecting it 👍

Comment

Time will tell, it may be the connection to the afm was loose and reconnecting it has solved it. It may be in disconnecting the battery you've cleared a stored error code caused by an intermittent fault that was causing the engine light. If it's the latter you may be seeing it again soon if so getting the code read would be a good start to pointing you in the correct direction.
            Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
            Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

Thanks Steven yea I will be keeping a eye on it, also the car seems to be driving well now since I disconnected the battery and reconnected it, 👍

Comment

From your first post I thought the drive was unaffected by the warning light ?
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, Steven, hope she's still going strong after your blip!
                  I'd like to ask here if there is a battery reconnect procedure, only I have a code f564, relating to a parameter out of limits? May clear if I power cycle the system. Can't clear it with my MaxiElite reader. Doesn't seem to affect anything, my old 206 had a BSi reset procedure
                  Thanks

Comment

What was the logic in removing the air sensor?
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                    X