Visor lights and map lights not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visor lights and map lights not working

Weird problem here. Both driver and passenger visor lights are not working on the DS3, also the 2 map reading lights don't work but the dome light does work. I took one of the map bulbs out and swapped it with the dome light, the dome light still work but the map light still didn't, which indicates the bulbs are OK. I take it all interior lights use the same fuse F7 in the glove box. Any ideas on what the problem might be. Its a 2014 DS3 automatic.

Gary.

i am a master tech for a citroen garage we had a lot of problems with the sun visers going open circut an somtimes blowing f7 fuse

Comment

Originally posted by oldman View Post
      i am a master tech for a citroen garage we had a lot of problems with the sun visers going open circut an somtimes blowing f7 fuse
      Thanks for the reply. But the interior dome light still works and this is on fuse F7. the 2 map lights at the side of the dome light dont work either, but the bulbs are good.

Comment

I've just noticed both driver and passenger visor lights are not working on my car and also the 2 map reading lights don't work but the dome light does work.
        Is their any update on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          I've just noticed both driver and passenger visor lights are not working on my car and also the 2 map reading lights don't work but the dome light does work.
          Is their any update on this subject.
          I had this exact same issue. My visor lights were not working and my main dome light was working but map reading lights were not. The map reading lights turned out to be me being silly, I hadn't realised that the engine had to be on in order for the map reading lights to work. After that I moved on to my visor lights, I ordered some new ones and when I went to put them in, the force/vibrations of me popping out the covers for them brought them back to life on each one, so I can only guess they were loose or not used often or something. Probably a rare thing but hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X