No announcement yet.

My new Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of some pics that are bigger than a postage stamp?

Comment

I wonder how much the wheel arch trim is, im assuming a fraction of the price of the Racings.

Comment

Love it , fit as fook , those pics have deffinatly made my mind up that I'm ordering one in October

Comment

Originally posted by andyt72 View Post
          Love it , fit as fook , those pics have deffinatly made my mind up that I'm ordering one in October
          Do it! You wont be disappointed...I love it.

Comment

Ugh!! So jealous!!!

Are you pleased?
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by andyt72 View Post
              Fork out a little extra for the Performance Black!! Not seen any of those yet, and the anthracite (or whatever they call it) instead of chrome looks incredible. Would certainly stand out among the other DS3s at shows and meets!
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                Fork out a little extra for the Performance Black!! Not seen any of those yet, and the anthracite (or whatever they call it) instead of chrome looks incredible. Would certainly stand out among the other DS3s at shows and meets!
                I love the darker chrome look on the front but I'm really not a fan of the gold. I wonder if I could special order the performance black with different paint options... Biggy?
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  I love the darker chrome look on the front but I'm really not a fan of the gold. I wonder if I could special order the performance black with different paint options... Biggy?
                  At the moment not yet, the car is final prep'ed by Citroen Racing who do the colour as well.

With you on the JRG, I think it looks horrible.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Still waiting for the Matt black. Mine due in on a 66 plate even though I ordered in March

Comment

Working...
                    X